We are urgently looking for Senior IT Support Engineer with experience with IT Infrastructure to work in Brussels.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Rollout and support activities related to infrastructure products;
- Design and document the process linked to the infrastructure (manual or automation) and standardize the changes implemented;
- Analyze the life cycle to improve the infrastructure and adapt to the changing environment;
- Support and follow up problem resolution with internal and external clients;
- Organise workshops with different stakeholders and make sure all ideas are collected and analyzed;
- Participation in the tasks linked to the project evolution and the maintenance to reach the objectives;
- Bachelor degree;
- +5/+10 years of experience;
- Knowledge of Microsoft (Active Directory, DNS, Azure)
- Knowledge of CISCO (Wi-Fi, controller, switches, routers)
- Certification on CISCO and/or Microsoft and/or ITIL is as a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of French and/or Dutch. Preferably a good understanding of the second language;
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or use the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.