We are urgently looking for Senior IP-network based Infrastructure Consultant to work at the European Commission in Brussels.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. European candidates are welcome to apply. Work permit is required.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- High Level consultancy for infrastructure solutions in the scope of the contract
- Solution oriented market watch on new technologies in the sector of the contract
- Advise to customers on strategic orientation for installed and future customer product portfolio
- Definition and development of Business Service portfolio and service policies
- Design of high level customer reference configurations
- Provide technical lead
- Involvement in ITIL strategy, design and/or continual service improvement phases
- Bachelor or Master degree
- +6 years of relevant Infrastructure consultant experience
- Designing (converged) IP-network based enterprise architectures
- Depending on the scope of the contract, IP, Gigabit Ethernet, VoIP, unified communications and Wireless-based or Firewall, load balancing, application security, threat management, cryptography or other security technologies
- Certification in a project management framework is an advantage, but not required
- ITIL Certification is an advantage, but not required
- Fluent in English
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.