Are you passionate about sports? Our customer/employer is in the sports entertainment business, we are looking for a Remote iOS Developer. This role can be performed remote or onsite in Girona. Candidates need to be willing to travel within Spain/Europe from time to time.
This position is long-term. Candidates need to live and work in Spain to make occassional meetings on-site possible.
During the corona crisis, interviews will be conducted online , and travel is not required for the interviews.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain iOS codebases;
- Communicate, collaborate and engage with the team;
- Focus on clean, testable and reusable code;
- Maintain high code standards whilst working efficiently;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +3 years of iOS development experience;
- Experience with working with Swift;
- Experience with working with Apple frameworks, UIKit, Foundation, AVFoundation;
- Experience with applied testing knowledge;
- Experience using version control systems, such as Git;
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and other software best practices;
- Demonstrable unit testing skills;
- Fluent English;
Attractive salary package;
Possibility to attend conferences and follow online training courses;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org