We are urgently looking for a freelance Senior Full-Stack Java Developer for the European Institutions in Brussels, Belgium.
EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be willing to relocate. A work permit is required. This position is open for freelancers and employees. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
We understand that a job abroad is a big step, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advise you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and a relocation package.
Tasks and Responsibilities – Senior Full-Stack Java Developer:
- Development of features (both back and front end);
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modeling;
- Definition of testing needs and assistance in the testing;
- Corrective and evolutive maintenance of all supportive subsystems;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of technical documentation;
Profile – Senior Full-Stack Java Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5/+10/+15 years of Java development experience;
- Good knowledge of Spring;
- Good knowledge of Hibernate;
- +2 year(s) of Angular experience (AngularJS, Angular 2+, …);
- Fluent in English;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.