If you currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP. We understand that a job abroad is a big step, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advice you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and a relocation package for AEC employees and AEC freelancers.
Belgium is the heart of Europe with Brussels as capital, home of the European Institutions, the NATO headquarters and many multinational companies.
Belgium offers a high standard of living, exceptional education system, good healthcare, multicultural crossroads and an affordable cost of living.
Brussels is full of parks, gardens and forests, offering inhabitants and visitors 27 m2 of green space each. It is Europe’s greenest capital city.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analysis of the requirements;
- Definition and integration of technological components;
- Integration with other applications;
- Production of technical documentation;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Improve the development workflow;
- Develop REST APIs;
- Design and improve the user interfaces (GUI);
- Assist and evangelise colleagues with front-end technologies;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5 years of Front-End development experience;
- Front-end technologies: Angular2 (and above), TypeScript and Node,
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Good knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs;
- Knowledge of Oracle Database, SQL and PL/SQL;
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, docker and Atlassian tools (Jira,
- Confluence, Bamboo) is an asset;
- Experience working in a Java Environment is an advantage;
- Knowledge of application design;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org