We are urgently looking for a Full Remote Senior Drupal Software Developer with excellent PHP skills, to migrate existing Drupal 8 applications to Drupal v9 and improve the applications code maintainability and architecture as needed.
Candidates need to be able to work normal European office hours. During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through WEBEX, and travel is not required for the interviews. All positions are long-term.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Migrate Drupal 8 applications to Drupal 9, including the migration of several custom modules;
- Work with the development teams to seamlessly integrate the migration work in their activities, as well as guide the teams into using Drupal 9 development best practices;
- Refactor the PHP code for better maintainability and for alignment with industry’s best practices;
- Troubleshoot and remediate system problems affecting availability and functionality;
- Efficiently collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Ensure alignment with the technical standards and procedures;
- Deliver complete technical and user documentation;
- Review of the Research Drupal application, including a review report suggesting all the improvements needed to align it with industry’s best practices;
- Perform other related duties as required;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +10 years proven experience in Drupal developing and architecting applications on Drupal 8 and 9;
- Proven experience with migrating applications from Drupal v8 to v9;
- Proven experience with the following tools: Drupal 8, Drupal 9, PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, MySQL or similar, REST APIs;
- Experience in software development using PHP;
- Experience with Docker is an advantage;
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD is an advantage;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
Salary/Day price: Depending on experience;
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com.