We are urgently looking for a Senior Drupal Developer for one of the European Institutions in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As Senior Drupal Developer you develop, improve and maintain web tools, products, services and standardised IT models serving front line needs.
“All positions are open for EU citizens.” If you currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP. This role is also open for freelancers who are open for a long-term assignment. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Work permit is required.
We understand that a job abroad is a big step, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advise you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and a relocation package for AEC employees and AEC freelancers.
Tasks and responsibilities – Senior Drupal Developer:
- Design of Drupal web applications;
- Coordination of the implementation and review of technical architecture of the Drupal sites;
- Design and development of components and building blocks for the Dashboard and other Drupal sites;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems with Drupal;
- Data Analysis and modelling;
- Production of technical documentation and user guidelines;
Profile – Senior Drupal Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal front-end and back-end;
- Knowledge about responsive, multi-device development (e.g. desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone);
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE);
- Knowledge of relational database systems;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments;
- Technical support experience;
- Fluent in English;
Start date: ASAP
Employment time: Full-time, Long-term
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to contact us, when you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity.
Tags: Drupal, PHP,
Belgium is the heart of Europe with Brussels as capital, home of the European Institutions, the NATO headquarters and many multinational companies.
Belgium offers a high standard of living, exceptional education system, good healthcare, multicultural crossroads and an affordable cost of living.
Brussels is full of parks, gardens and forests, offering inhabitants and visitors 27 m2 of green space each. It is Europe’s greenest capital city.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.