We are urgently looking for a Senior Drupal Developer for one of the European Institutions in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP. As a job abroad is a big step, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advice you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) …
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop, improve and maintain web tools, products, services and standardised IT models serving front line needs;
- Run technical, functional and integration testing;
- Manage the deployment of Drupal solutions;
- Bachelor or master degree or comparable through experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal, back- and front-end experience is an advantage;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments;
- Fluent in English;
Employment time: Fulltime, Longterm
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.