We are urgently looking for a Senior Drupal Developer in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As Senior Drupal Developer you develop, improve and maintain web tools, products, services and standardised IT models serving front line needs.
“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP. This role is also open for freelancers who are open for a long-term assignment. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Workpermit is required.
Tasks and responsibilities – Senior Drupal Developer:
- Develop, improve and maintain web tools, products, services and standardised IT models serving front line needs.
- Run technical, functional and integration testing.
- Manage the deployment of Drupal solutions.
Profile – Senior Drupal Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal front-end and back-end;
- Knowledge about responsive, multi-device development (e.g. desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone);
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE);
- Knowledge of relational database systems;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments;
- Technical support experience;
- Fluent in English;
Start date: ASAP
Employment time: Fulltime, Longterm
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to contact us, when you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity.
Tags: Drupal, PHP,
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.