We are urgently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer at the European Commission. EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Workpermit is required. Freelancers are also welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities – Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Set-up the development environment in the cloud so that the developer can develop in the cloud.
- Facilitate the continuous delivery of our applications by using Application lifecycle management and automation tools.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with our data centre team.
- Promote the usage of DevSecOps methodologies for all the projects.
- Promote the usage of Cloud methodologies for all the projects.
- Follow-up and facilitate the release management for some projects.
Profile – Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Bachelor or University degree;
- Proven experience as DevOps Developer;
- Good knowledge of Atlassian / Bamboo Suite (or similar tools);
- Good knowledge of Docker;
- Good knowledge of infrastructure as code (Ansible, Yaml);
- Fluent in English;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.