We are currently looking for a Backend Java Developer in Munich, Germany. Successful candidates will work in a team of 5 members, composed of 1 senior architect, 2 senior front-end profiles and 2 senior back-end profiles.
EU candidates with fluent English are welcome to apply. This role is also open for employees. Candidates need to have a workpermit.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and development of server-side software;
- Work on new and exciting products;
- Create automated unit and integration tests;
- Collaborate with fellow engineers;
- Report directly to the CTO;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5 years of Java development experience;
- Experience with Microservices architecture;
- Experience with Web Service frameworks like Java Spring Boot;
- Experience with Virtualization like Docker and/or Kubernetes;
- Experience with Database connectivity (QueryDSL, ORM, Hibernate or similar frameworks);
- Familiar with testing frameworks Selenium, Cucumber, SonarQube;
- Working with Continuous Integration;
- Ability to work independently;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your resume to email@example.com.