We are looking for an enthusiastic AX developer to build and maintain high quality mission-critical financial systems based on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. This position is long-term. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement new modules and modifications in the internal Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 application
- Quality assurance of the solution, following programming well-known and standard X++ best practices
- Organize technical and functional training and workshops to spread the knowledge of the back-office systems
- Integrate our ERP with external multitier platforms publishing and consuming API or other integration mechanisms
- Master or Bachelor degree and/or proof of excellent analytical skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 development and architecture
- Object-Oriented Programming
- SQL Server knowledge
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years of relevant work experience (including working in or with SCRUM teams)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions.
- Start-up atmosphere and benefits.
- Great personal development in an international growing company.
Please send your resume to email@example.com