We are urgently looking for a Senior Automation Tester in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates from abroad are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Advice on test automation strategy and identification of regression tests including maintenance of test script repositories for updates to existing software.
- Contribute to the development of the internal test automation framework developed in Java.
- Contribute to the creation and the revision of tests.
- Contribute to definition of project quality plans.
- Help to identify project and product risks from quality control perspective.
- Identify and elaborate test cases in collaboration with application developers, analysts and business representatives and support to the construction of test scenarios and scripts.
- Execution of assigned tasks and recording of daily progress within the supporting planning tools.
- Reporting and presentation of work progress.
- If required, help IS Testers in tests case and test scenario execution on different platforms and browsers of the integrated systems, including defect creation and defect follow-up.
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Excellent knowledge of test automation and automation strategies.
- Very good knowledge of test automation strategies and test automation tools (Selenium, WebDriver, SOAPUI and Jenkins or similar…).
- Experience in development of automation tools using Java and Java EE as programming language and automation of web interfaces build using Rich technologies (Vaadin, JQuery, Angular…).
- Being able to understand well requirements analysis and application for web applications and web services (UML).
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle) and service testing using SOAPUI (WSDL, XSD understanding).
- Fluent in English.
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.