We are urgently looking for a Senior Angular Developer for one of the European Institutions in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English. EU candidates from abroad are welcome to apply. Relocation is required. This role is open for employees and freelancers.
The European Institutions in Brussels are still looking for talent in Europe. During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through webex and travel is not required for the interviews. Start date will be as soon as the corona crisis allows it.
As a job abroad is a big step and we know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advice you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and a relocation package.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks;
- Analysis of user functional and non-functional requirements regarding Angular/Typescript;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Corrective and evolutive maintenance of all supportive subsystems, including Angular/Typescript web page;
- Provision of quality and security assessments, control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with established Weblogic and Angular infrastructure services;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers regarding Angular/Typescript web page technologies;
- Technical evaluations and review of IS architecture in relation with current and future Angular infrastructure services;
- Production of technical documentation (i.e. architecture documents, components/building blocks related documents, etc.);
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Excellent knowledge of Angular (Angular, AngularJS, Angular2, …);
- Knowledge of Java/JEE is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS is an advantage;
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com.
Living abroad and interested to work in Brussels, Belgium:
You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP. As a job abroad is a big step, what can you expect of us?
AEC will support and advice you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and a relocation package for AEC employees and AEC freelancers.
Belgium is the heart of Europe with Brussels as capital, home of the European Institutions, the NATO headquarters and many multinational companies.
Belgium offers a high standard of living, exceptional education system, good healthcare, multicultural crossroads and an affordable cost of living.
Brussels is full of parks, gardens and forests, offering inhabitants and visitors 27 m2 of green space each. It is Europe’s greenest capital city.
Please be aware that interviews are done through webex and travel is not required for the interviews.