We are looking for a Software Configuration Management Specialist who is challenged by driving engineering improvements. A challenging position in between IT and the Software Development Department in one of the most technical developed companies in the world.
You will work in a DevOps team and as a team be responsible for the BOA (Break-Out Archive) environment. This software development environment is used by approximately 150 developers. Being challenged by the internal customer and by ourselves (for example performance improvements) we can take the next step to support the developers.
An interesting position where you will work in a team close to and with software developers on changes, adding new features and gathering the requirements from the business.
Tasks and responsibility:
- Support, maintain and enhance the implementation of the Break-Out Archive Scanner software development environment, in cooperation with departmental architects and the internal customer. BOA stands for Break-Out Archive and is an agile software development environment, based on Atlassian tools.
- Participate in a DevOps team that is responsible for support and further development of the BOA environment as a service;
- Define improvement proposals that focusses on system performance and process efficiency for end-users;
- Partner in discussions with Software Configuration Management System Architect and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments;
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Proven experience with the Atlassian tool suite (BitBucket, Jira) is a must,
- Experience with scripting is a must;
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments;
- Familiar with software development life cycle and experience as a software developer;
- Experience with test-driven development, object oriented programming, test frameworks (e.g. Cucumber), is a must;
- Experience with Ruby, Groovy and Perl is a pre;
- Thorough understanding and practical experience with multiple Configuration implementations.
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.