We are looking for an SCM Architect for our customer in Veldhoven. European candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and document architectural decisions for Business Line Applications as part of a DevOps team.
- Participate both in project and operational changes.
- Writing designs and translating project needs and architectural guidelines into high quality services to address end-users requirements and IT improvements.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team as an expert in your domain.
- Connecting the team with other architects in functional areas such as security, build, test, workplace and infrastructure architects.
- Alignment with (project) manager and stakeholders for requirements and implementation, test and acceptance strategies.
- Bachelor or Master
- Minimum 5 years experience in software or information architecture
- Experience in roles such as requirements manager, business analyst, architect within large, complex, technical software development/ IT environments.
- ArchiMate (architecture modeling language)
- Virtualization concepts and/or Cloud architecture;
- Atlassian tooling and GIT, especially SCM
- CI/CD Pipeline architecture
- DTAP, HA and DR architectural best practices.
- Wide understanding of software lifecycle in complex software development environments.
- Requirements gathering techniques
The candidate should have as a plus base understanding of:
- Storage, network and database solutions
- ITIL, Agile and PMI/Prince2 basic knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.