We are urgently looking for a Spanish-speaking freelance SAP Project Manager in Barcelona with experience overseeing the development of multiple different systems and environments, including SAP and custom-developed software to lead the installation of new systems to enable a new customer implementation.
For major project milestones travel will be required within Spain. Travel expenses for non-local candidates
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Planning, coordinating, and monitoring the progress of development projects to ensure their ongoing alignment with business goals;
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating staff;
- Serving as a liaison to senior IT management, reporting on the status of current projects, identifying issues and assessing their impact, and proactively recommending solutions;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5 / +10years of combined development and (project) management experience;
- Candidates seeking a manager of applications development position need a thorough technical background combined with outstanding managerial and leadership talents.
- Proven abilities to facilitate multidisciplinary project teams in accomplishing strategic goals;
- Fluent in Spanish and English;
- Project Management certification is an advantage;
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org