For an International Institution in Geneva, we are urgently looking for an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
This positions is long-term. Work permit not required.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain core architecture artefacts across domains with other architects (e.g., capability maps, application map);
- Develop architecture vision and implementation of technical roadmaps;
- Define, update and document standards, user interface guidelines and technology used in solutions;
- Relations with the vendor that include guidance for the definition of solution architectures (Target & Transition Enterprise Architectures, Architecture Principles…);
- Regularly control the compliance of the solution being implemented against the architecture contract;
- Be responsible of the testing methodology (UAT, SIT, performances, regressions…) and tests results in collaboration with business analysts;
Be accountable for solution security and risk management;
- Be accountable for the quality and performance of the solution architecture;
- +5 years of experience in Salesforce information system development and database design and management;
- Ability to define the Configuration Management & Environment path for the Salesforce.com implementation;
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE);
- Previous experience in designing and implementing information consumer and provider applications, including intensive and complex data entry systems;
- Experience in consulting with business users and experience of systems integration testing;
- SFDC Solution Architect with strong experience on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Force.com;
Experience in consulting with business users and experience of systems integration testing;
- Experience in the design of applications for the Cloud;
- Experience with custom SDLC processes such as code versioning, packaging, test driven development (TDD), continuous integration, test automation, code analysis and code quality metrics. Including knowledge of GitHub;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.