We are looking for (Senior) Ruby Developer to work within a friendly team and write beautiful code. As the (Senior) Ruby Developer, you will play an active part in designing backend components and services.
- Design backend components in Ruby on Rails or allied technologies
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, refactoring and code standards)
- Help the product team to determine technical feasibility of features
- Working within a great agile team
- Bachelor, Master degree or comparable through experience;
- +3 years professional development experience in Ruby on Rails;
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming and experience with Ruby and/or Python
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Fluent English
Please send your CV to email@example.com.