We are looking for Ruby Architect/Lead to work within a friendly team and write beautiful code. As the Ruby Architect/Lead, you will play an active part in designing backend components and services. You will implement scalable architecture and oversee the work of an enthusiastic team of developers.
- Architect and design backend components in Ruby on Rails or allied technologies
- Manage and lead development team
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, refactoring and code standards)
- Help the product team to determine technical feasibility of features
- Working within a great agile team
- Bachelor, Master degree or comparable through experience;
- +5 years professional development/Architect experience in Ruby on Rails;
- Experience in coaching a team of developers;
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming and experience with Ruby and/or Python
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Fluent English
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.