We are looking for an experienced Project Manager – Software with a strong affinity with software technologies combined with comprehensive understanding of software development processes. European candidates are welcome to apply. This position is a long-term position open for freelancers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manages software development project full life cycle
- Works closely with the technical teams and clients and is the main point of contact for a project
- Provides project advice and consultancy to clients
- Manages project resources, changes and risks
- Documents and communicates project management artifacts to the development team and all stakeholders as appropriate
- Independently and proactively analyses and communicates issues, priorities, and objectives
- Identifies risks and proposes risk mitigation strategies
- Moderate amount of traveling within EU.
- University Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software project management with strong working experience in full software project life cycle and client facing consultancy
- Experience with the RUP software development process framework
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.