We are looking for a Project Manager with experience in Infrastructure and Data Centre complex projects to work for a European Public Agency in Strasbourg. Candidates need to be fluent in English. European candidates are welcome to apply.
- Responsible for the delivery of the project as a whole.
- Makes presentations to all levels of management.
- Very high level of interpersonal skills to enable working effectively with others.
- Manages one or more teams of engineers.
- Owns the project standards, processes and procedures.
- Participates in definition of the project strategy.
- Manage and plan assignments along with priority goals and requirements in the preparation of complex projects
- Direct contact with other teams of the client.
- Ensures all changes are planned, and executed with the agreed business impact.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Past experience in Project Management Methodology PMP or Prince2. Overall experience and knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure and Data Centre technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with others
- Proven ability in project management skills and ability to teach others
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.