Our client, global provider of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions is looking for an enthusiastic Presales Technical Engineer – Electronic Components to support the sales team and their client accounts.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ownership and drive of Customer technical strategies and activities at assigned customers: Regular customer visits; identify new projects and maximise solution selling and parts per project; follow up on opportunities; Convert opportunities to Wins; Frequent customer visits with suppliers
- Participate in client meetings, leading the consultative sales process to identify and understand client needs
- Develop a solution that address the client needs
- Develop quotes and statements of work for complex assessments
- Present assessment results to clients, supported by appropriate business justifications and ROI
- Maintain client account relationships over time to continue to respond to inquiries, provide advice, and identify new opportunities
- Achieve and maintain technical certifications to demonstrate competency in required technical skills
- Assist sales in the reporting of activities, pipeline and forecasting of assessment services revenue within assigned accounts
- Bachelor or Master degree
- +3 years of Presales or Sales experience in a technical environment
- A high level of motivation and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with customer technologists, Sales Representatives, and Product Marketing Managers.
- Strong oral presentation, written communications skills, outstanding time management skills, skilled in consulting and establishing credibility / trust with customers, ability to handle multiple priorities, able to adapt to change, analytical problem-solving skills, and ability to handle customers effectively.
- Quick learner in technology environment.
- The ability to work with customer technical representatives under a variety of circumstances to understand their needs and meet their expectations.
Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com.