We are urgently looking for a (Senior) PowerBuilder Developer for the European Commission in Brussels, Belgium.
“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analysis of user requirements;
- Writing and maintaining applications;
- Assistance in the testing, technical documentation (in English), technical training, deployment, evaluation and reporting;
- Participation in technical meetings with users;
- Bachelor or University degree;
- PowerBuilder v11;
- Oracle 11g (incl PL/SQL);
- Fluent in English;
Start date: ASAP
Employment time: Fulltime
Contract type: Freelance or Employee
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.