We are urgently looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, and dynamic 1 Medior and 1 Senior PHP Software Engineer for Eindhoven with strong experience of working in an Agile environment.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for developing new and supporting existing solutions.
- You are capable of writing clean code. Adding comments is the standard way of working for you.
- You are well-aware of the impact on performance when writing code and developing functionalities, as scalability.
- You have a knack for logic and can effortlessly translate this logic into a working solution.
- You are a team player who likes to share ideas and knowledge with colleagues.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- PHP Software Engineer experience
- Knowledge of the Linux commandline and Microservices is an advantage
- Experience with version control systems
- Quality and accuracy are your trademarks.
- You are a true team player. Great achievements are always the result of a great collaboration.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions.
- Start-up atmosphere and benefits.
- Great personal development in an international growing company.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.