We are looking for an Operations Manager to work for an European Public Agency with experience in Infrastructure and Data Centre services in Strasbourg. Candidates need to be fluent in English. European candidates are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the run services of all systems and applications under scope.
- Responsible for the achievement of the SLA’s.
- Makes presentations to all levels of management.
- Very high level of interpersonal skills to enable working effectively with others.
- Manages one or more teams of engineers.
- Owns the relevant operational standards, processes and procedures.
- Participates in definition of the technology strategy, and specifically leads the operational aspects.
- Leads the teams to resolve highly business impactful major incidents.
- Directs the teams identifying the root cause of an incident and the preparation of problem management reports
- Ensures all changes are planned, and executed with no business interruption
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Past experience in a managerial role in IT operations essential. Overall experience and knowledge of IT systems and technologies essential.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent technical degree
- ITIL certification
- Systematic and analytical thinking and working skills
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English. French is also valued.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.