For our customer in Brussels, a start-up company in Brussels, we are searching for an Hands-on .NET Team Lead to set-up and manage a team of 3 developers responsible for the development & evolution of their software solution. As .NET Team Lead, you will organise and run sprints as well as mentoring.
Candidates need to be fluent English. This role is only open for employees.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Taking the technical lead including requirements gathering, design specification, development, deployment, testing and client support;
- Assisting and mentoring members of the development team;
- Liaising with management regularly updating them on progress;
- Bringing new ideas and process improvements to the team;
- Actively participate with the team in agile planning, reviews and retrospectives;
- Ensure that knowledge is shared across the team;
- Bachelor or University degree or comparable through experience;
- +2 years of experience in a Lead role.
- At least +5 years of experience in a .NET development role;
- Experience with Xamarin;
- Full comprehension of (Microsoft) SQL & ASP.NET MVC, C#;
- Development of mobile applications (iOS, Android) is a plus;
- Angular knowledge is a plus;
- Fluent English
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.