For our customer in Vilvoorde, we are urgently looking for a .NET/Java Developer. The ideal candidate is not affraid of diving into new languages and technologies. This is an internal position, working on top software and open for European candidates. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
Tasks and responsibilities – .NET/Java Developer:
- Formulate and suggest new ideas and features to the team to further improve products;
- Discuss technical solutions with your colleagues and the architecture team where necessary;
- Track progress while keeping a fully working product at all times;
- Implement new functionalities with a passion for quality;
- Review code changes from your peers before they go into the main line in Git;
- Interact closely with the QA engineers to make sure you write the necessary tests and they can give you feedback early in the process;
- Report on your progress by updating the status of the Jira issues;
Profile – .NET/Java Developer:
- Bachelor or University degree;
- +2/+5 years of .NET development experience;
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework 4, WPF (creating styles, custom controls, data validation) and MVVM pattern
- Experienced in Dependency Injection, Win 32 Interop, .Net HttpClient, Unit tests, WiX toolsets, and NuGet
- Familiar with UWP and OpenXML, is an advantage;
- Not afraid of diving into new languages and technologies;
- Passion for quality, good design and clean code;
- Fluent in English;
- Challenging position at market leader, working on top products;
- Personal development and opportunities to visit conferences world-wide;
- Great salary package
- Group & health insurance
- Company car & fuel card
- Net allowance
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.