We are urgently looking for a .NET Architect at the European Institutions in Brussels.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. Foreign candidates are welcome to apply. Workpermit is required. This position is also open for freelancers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Architecture and design of information systems;
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- 6 years of experience in architecture and design and development of information systems;
- 4 years of experience in development of information systems using .NET;
- 2 years of experience with user interface technologies (e.g. jQuery, KendoUI);
- 2 years of experience with UML or CASE tools;
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint;
- Excellent knowledge of web styling technologies (e.g. CSS, HTML 5);
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.