For an international institution based in Amsterdam, we are urgently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Architect – Remote. As our client is moving all their platforms to Dynamics 365, you will define the technical requirements with the users, identify the solution and develop and design the architecture of the solution.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates need to be based in Europe. This position is also open for freelancers, who would like to commit long-term. This role can be performed remote from any EU country.
During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through WEBEX and travel is not required for the interviews.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Configures software and tests platform-specific versions of one or more software products, i.e. Microsoft Dynamics CRM (now Dynamics 365);
- Reports the outcome of testing and identifies potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs/requirements;
- Performs unit testing, smoke testing etc. on Microsoft Dynamics 365;
Collaborates strongly with Solution Architect in developing the solution, by applying the architectural principles;
- Collaborates with Business Analysis function in identifying and preventing risks from the requirements gathering phase and all through the lifecycle of the solution
- Experience working with key users in a fast paced and changing business environment to design and develop software that meets business need;
- Experience of the full development lifecycle of complex large scale and multi-user applications;
- Production of the relevant technical documentation, such as system designs, class designs and documentation for the support team;
- Capacity to assist the support team in training the users of the system;
- A strong technical background, specifically the delivery of complex software systems;
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +10 years of work experience;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Sharepoint (+8 years related Dynamics CRM / 365);
- Analytically oriented to establish root courses of defects and incidents;
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques);
- Experience in Objective Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D) with
- UML (Unified Modelling Language);
- Experience in working with JIRA SDLC is desired;
- We are looking for a technical consultant;
- Experience with the CRM and Sales parts of MS D365;
- Fluent in English;
A challenging role for an international organization;
Attractive salary package or freelance rate;
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.