For our large retail customer, we are urgently looking for an In-house Medior/Senior Java Developer in Brussels. Our large retail customer (with +20.000 employees) develops their own (procurement, supply-chain, HR, …) IT applications / solutions for their own organization. As In-house Medior Java Developer you develop and maintain these in-house applications. Our customer/employer provides a good work-life balance.
This position is open for EU candidates who are fluent in English and willing to relocate to Brussels.
As a job abroad is a big step and we know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advice you during the whole procedure (where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.)
Tasks and responsibilities – Medior/Senior Java Developer:
- Design and develop in-house solutions;
- Develop new application modules/features and enhancing existing components;
- Development of unit and integration test suites, plans and programs;
- Integration with other applications;
- Maintain and repair applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications;
- Create and maintain the technical documentation;
Profile – Medior/Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree or comparable through experience;
- +2 years (Medior)/ +5 years/+10 years (Senior) of Java development experience;
- Experience with one or multiple of the following: JPA, Hibernate, EJB, REST, coding in the IDE (IntelliJ or Eclipse);
- Fluent in English;
Please send your resume to email@example.com or use the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.