We are urgently looking for a Medior Java Developer in Alicante.
EU candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates need to have a workpermit. Remote work is not possible.
Tasks and responsibilities – Medior Java Developer:
- Test driven development and maintenance of web-based applications;
- Development and integration of technological components;
- Implementation of user requirements;
- Elaboration of test programs;
- Integration with other applications;
Profile – Medior Java Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +3/+5 years of Java development experience; +1/+2 years for Junior role and +6 years for the Senior role;
- Good knowledge of J2EE (EJB / Spring) development tools;
- Good knowledge of Java / JSP;
- Good knowledge of Hibernate;
- Fluent in English;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com or use the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.