We are urgently looking for an experienced Linux System Engineer / Devops Engineer with experience with Atlassian products. As a Linux System Engineer / Devops Engineer, your main task will be to help with the deployment and maintenance of Atlassian infrastructure at various customer sites.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Deploying and upgrading of Operating and Database systems
- Configuring firewalls and reverse proxies
- Upgrading Atlassian environments
- Analyzing performance issues and resolving them
- Bachelor / Master degree or comparable through experience
- System engineering skills (including Ubuntu, CentOS, Redhat)
- Engineer databases(oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL), email systems, and proxy software (Apache, IIS) or application servers (Tomcat)
- You have hands-on experience with installing, upgrading, the maintenance and configuration of atlassian based environments
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Platforms: Linux, Windows, Virtualization, VMWare, Cloud Computing, Mobile
- Applications: Understanding of Issue trackers, wikis, continuous integration servers, source code control systems (GIT, Svn, …)
- Development: Java, Maven, Gradle, Scripting
- Concepts: Agile development methodologies, Configuration management, Devops, Business process modelling
- Attractive salary Package
- Professional certifications
- Entrepreneurial and start-up mentality
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.