We are looking for Lead Ruby Developer to work within a friendly team and write beautiful code. As the Lead Ruby Developer, you will play an active part in designing backend components and services. You will implement scalable architecture and oversee the work of an enthusiastic team of developers.
- Manage and lead development team
- Architect and design backend components in Ruby on Rails or allied technologies
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, refactoring and code standards)
- Help the product team to determine technical feasibility of features
- Working within a great agile team
- Bachelor, Master degree or comparable through experience;
- 4+ years professional experience in Ruby on Rails;
- Experience in managing a team of developers;
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming and experience with Ruby and/or Python
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Fluent English
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.