We are urgently looking for a Lead Consultant, specialised in Access Management, for an international institution in Amsterdam. EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be willing to relocate. Work permit is required. This position is open for freelancers and employees. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Coaching staff to develop their capabilities in access management.
- Provide tailored and relevant advice based on a complete understanding of the circumstances and an extensive and detailed knowledge of both the business and application domains.
- Widely recognised high level expertise in aspects of the application domain to be specified at the time of receipt of the service request.
Ability to communicate and reach common understanding and agreement with all stakeholders at all organisational levels.
- Receive and understand instructions.
- Deliver messages clearly using verbal and written techniques as appropriate.
- Report the right information at the right level.
- Able to deal diplomatically with sensitive matters.
- +8 years of experience with consultancy and analysis of solutions for system integration in relation to access management and other system dependencies;
- Experience with SailPoint, Azure and Dynamics;
- Good understanding of the requirements and practices in relation to registration and access management to accommodate a variety of users and stakeholders;
- Extensive working experience in delivering: analysis and costing for solutions options in relation to system dependencies;
- Rapid assimilation of facts and capacity to comprehend complex circumstances;
- Demonstrable leadership capabilities are desirable;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.