We are urgently looking for a Kibana Architect in Alicante who will be responsable for the design and architecture of high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems with guarantees of high availability and fault tolerance.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provision of advice and assistance in any area associated with the procurement, provision, delivery, maintenance, deployment, hosting, effective use of information systems and their environments.
- Responsible for the design and architecture of high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems with guarantees of high availability and fault tolerance;
- Provision of security technical consultancy, security assessments or other security matters associated with information system projects.
- Technical risk analysis.
- Provision of technical consultancy, technical expertise, technical evaluations in relation with information systems.
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Kibana implementation experience and knowledge;
- +5/10 years of IT Architect experience;
- Experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Business Intelligence, BI, Elasticsearch, Java, Architect