We are looking for a Python Developer in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Setting up the environment for the DataLab: Apache web server, relational database, programming environment
- Populating the DataLab database from the many sources
- Proposing the appropriate techniques, algorithms, tools when necessary to reply to the queries
- Develop and implement algorithms in Python. Alternatively, in R or Pearl.
- Document all the projects according to the specifications of the Agile methodology and tools (Confluence/JIRA)
- Master or Bachelor
- Proven expertise in programming experience in Python. Alternatively candidates with proven expertise in programing with Perl and/or R are strongly encouraged to apply;
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills;
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience programming;
- Minimum 1 year of experience programming with Python. Alternatively minimum 1 year of experience programming with Perl and/or R;
- Minimum 1 years of recent experience with SQL;
Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.