For our international customer in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced IT recruiter. European candidates are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will join the HR team and he/she will be responsible to manage fullcycle recruitment process from sourcing to placement of candidates on behalf of our clients for Technical positions. Part of his/her responsibility will be to attract first-rate talents and ensure lasting and successful placements aiming to exceed clients’ expectations and to add value to their business.
Amongst his/her other duties will be:
- Partner with internal customers to get a clear view ofhiring needs;
- Map role criteria and define position description;
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels (databases, social media, job boards, referrals etc);
- Use and further expand own professional network of contacts;
- Conduct market mapping of the IT industry;
- Conduct technical and behavioral interviews;
- Present shortlisted candidates and detailed profile summaries within the deadlines;
- Bachelor or University degree;
- +2 years of professional experience as a recruiter in IT sector;
- Having an established network of IT professionals within Europe;
- Clear understanding and hands on experience with the end to end recruitment life cycle processes;
- Understand of the IT industry and roles;
- Proven experience on mapping and sourcing candidates using various sources;
- Excellent command of English. French or Dutch knowledge is an advantage, but not required;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.