For our customer in Luxembourg, we are looking for Junior Java Developer with up to 2 years of Java Development experience. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
- Knowledge of J2EE 5/6, JMS, JPA, HIBERNATE and catching mechanisms is considered mandatory.
- A good knowledge of oral and written English, whereas the knowledge of any other language of EU is considered an advantage.
- Spring framework: Spring MVC, Spring JMS and Spring.
- Tomcat 6/7 servlet engine.
- Relational databases: Oracle 11, including PL/SQL scripting.
- Development tools: Eclipse, Maven, ant.
- Familiarity with HTML 5 and Web 2.0.
- Familiarity with XML, XSD and XSLT transformation and design. Familiarity with XML parsers.
- Knowledge of iText and Apache reporting tools (POI).
- Architecture design: SOA pattern, MVC pattern, UML model design.
- Knowledge of software design and UML.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies used by large scale international organizations. Applied usage of development methodologies (PMI, Prince2, SCRUM…) is considered an asset.
- Experience in the design and development of Web 2.0 CAT tools for large scale organizations in the public or private sector using latest software technologies based on J2EE framework stack will be considered an asset.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.