For our customer, we are urgently looking for a Junior/Medior Drupal Developer in Brussels. There are multiple roles available for Junior – Medior – Senior profiles. Open for employees or freelancers.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates need to have a workpermit.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Capture the functional requirements.
- Assist the team in defining how the solution should be build.
- Install and configure the Drupal ecosystem.
- Install and configure core and contributed modules.
- Script and develop custom made modules.
- Take care of theming and front-end development.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 1 to 5 years of experience with enterprise Drupal development;
- Experience in site-building, developing modules and theming in Drupal, and have demonstrated experience in Drupal 8;
- Experience in Dynamic, elastic integration between the technologies and platforms: decoupled (CMS) architecture, graph databases;
- Experience with programming in the following frameworks: PHP, CSS, node.js;
- Fluent English;
Start date: 15th of August
Employment time: Fulltime, Longterm – Employee or freelancer
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org