We are looking for a Java developer with Hybris and/or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience .
The ideal candidate will be responsible for design analysis, development, unit testing, implementation, and deployment of new data driven web based applications, as well as providing support for existing systems for leading global brands. This position requires strong experience in Java and Spring.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You work closely together with Technical Lead and Project Managers to determine the functional and technical needs of the software solution.
- You solve complex challenges for our customer needs thanks to your superior development skills;
- You deal with programming functionalities at the highest level to build beautiful e-commerce solutions;
- You design and implement new user friendly solutions for our customers and the end consumers on complex mobile applications;
- You document your own code and you make designs for the critical uses cases;
- You integrate your part of the development to integrate seamlessly in the overall project.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Java Development experience
- Experience with Java frameworks (Spring 3.x or 4.x, JSF 2.x, JUnit 4.x, ANT, Maven 3.x)
- Strong analytic problem–solving, critical–thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Experience developing solutions for Digital Marketing and eCommerce projects is a plus
- Experience with SAP hybris is a plus or willing to certify.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a plus or willing to certify.
- Mobile development (native, PhoneGap), HTML5 experience, a plus.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.