We are urgently looking for Junior Java Developer at the European Commission.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. Foreign candidates are welcome to apply. Workpermit is required.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Test driven development and maintenance of Java applications;
- Development and integration of technological components;
- Implementation of user requirements;
- Elaboration of test programs;
- Integration with other applications;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +2 years of Java development experience;
- Good knowledge of J2EE (EJB / Spring) development tools;
- Knowledge of web technologies and standards (e.g. HTML5, XML);
- Good knowledge of Hibernate;
- Fluent in English
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.