We are urgent looking for a Java / Vaadin expert for Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Requirements’ gathering, analysis and production of technical documentation;
- Prototyping and development following the design guidelines;
- Maintenance, definition and integration of technological components;
- Provision of assistance with the deployment and configuration of the system;
- Provision of assistance with training the administrators and users of the system and with second line support when required.
- Bachelor or University degree;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in analysis and programming of large-scale Java-based environments;
- Proven Vaadin experience;
- Good knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, including ability to write SQL queries;
- Good knowledge of stored procedure languages (e.g. pl-sql)
- Good knowledge of Weblogic application server
- Experience with UML and knowledge of development methodologies such as RUP or Scrum;
- XSL, XPath, XML, XSLT
- Creation dynamic forms
- Visual basic
Please send your resume to email@example.com.