Would you like to develop systems for high tech industry? For our client in Eindhoven, we are looking for a (Senior) Java Software Developer.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- The main activity of a Java EE designer within LIS optimizer projects is to specify, design and develop new features within time and with a high quality level.
- During product generation process communication with stakeholders and fellow developers is key to success.
- The designer should be able to provide SW designers considering functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- The Java EE developer will use his in depth knowledge of the Java EE architecture and way of working in his daily work.
- The Java EE developer will be able to use and adapt frameworks like Maven / Jenkins and JPA to the need of the product being developed
- Test driven development will be used during product creation.
- The product under development will be created in iterations using the Scrum way of working.
- Master degree in Computer science or Bachelor degree with sufficient experience.
- 5+ years working experience from which at least 2 years as JAVA EE developer
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.