Java Senior Developer (Spring, Hibernate) – Role Introduction
Freelancers are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Java Developer, you will be a part of a team of developers delivering in an Agile environment. You will work and design complex solutions directly with key stakeholders .
You will also be responsible for using best practices to ensure high quality software solutions:
- Test driven development and maintenance of web-based applications with JAVA EE (Spring, Hibernate)
- Development and integration of technological components
- Implementation of user requirements
- Elaboration of test programs
- Integration with other applications
The ideal candidate should have good communication skills in English. Also the ideal candidate should have an interest in continual learning. Experience with test driven development is a real plus but not necesary:
- Bachelor or University degree
- Good knowledge of J2EE, Spring and Hibernate development tools
- Great knowledge of Java / JSP
- Knowledge of Oracle databases
- Oracle Service Bus knowledge is an advantage but not requiered
- Fluent in English
The salary or daily rate will be negotiated in regards to each candidate’s experience, education and knowledge:
- Great salary package
- Challenging position
- Personal development and promotion opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com or use the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.