We are urgently looking for Senior Java Developer at the European Commission.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. Foreign candidates are welcome to apply. Workpermit is required.
Tasks and responsibilities – Senior Java Developer:
- Test driven development and maintenance of web-based applications;
- Development and integration of technological components;
- Implementation of user requirements;
- Elaboration of test programs;
- Integration with other applications;
Profile – Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Good knowledge of J2EE (EJB / Spring) development tools;
- Good knowledge of Java / JSP;
- Good knowledge of Oracle databases;
- Good knowledge of Hibernate;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.