We are urgently looking for a Senior Java Developer with excellent knowledge of Weblogic in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates from abroad are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide expertise in the area of Weblogic middleware solutions (Configuration and monitoring of OSB, monitoring health of JEE applications, web services and JMS resources)
- Carry out investigations of application issues both from technical and functional perspectives
- Plan and execute deployments of JEE modules (cooperation of efforts between development and data centre teams, performing compilations and packaging of JEE modules)
- Provide expertise in the area of database technologies (SQL tuning, review and execution of data migration scripts, monitoring of the database performance, development of SQL based reports)
- Carry out investigations in case of system outages and coordinate actions to restore the normal operations.
- Ensure maintenance and evolution of the monitoring tools (JEE, Elastic search) and Unix shell scripts.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Expert level knowledge in JEE (development and architecture of java web based applications, application servers, JEE security, XML, JMS and web services technology etc.)
- Professional knowledge in administration of Weblogic middleware solutions (Application servers, OSB)
- Expert level experience with Oracle DB
- Knowledge of system operability based on SOA principles will be an asset.
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.