For our large retail customer, we are urgently looking for a Java / AEM Developer in Brussels. Our large retail customer (with +20.000 employees) develops their own (procurement, supply-chain, HR, …) IT applications / solutions for their own organization. Our customer/employer provides a good work-life balance. You already have (a first) experience with Adobe Experience Manager or are willing to learn Adobe Experience Manager
This position is open for EU candidates who are fluent in English and willing to relocate to Brussels.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop the best digital solution in Adobe Experience Manager and maintain websites and apps;
- Take care of unit and integration tests;
- Share your experience with Java and AEM development;
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support for (y)our applications;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Technical tools in a Java environment (git, Jenkins or Bamboo, automated testing JUnit and Maven);
- Web Services development with RESTful implementations;
- Ideally, you already have a first experience with Adobe Experience Manager or are willing to learn Adobe Experience Manager;
- Knowledge and experience with AEM building blocks such as templates, components, dialogs, widgets etc. and AEM development and deployment process is an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience with setup, development and configuration of AEM 6.x platform is an advantage;
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.