We are urgently looking for an IT Recruiter in the region of Alicante. As an IT recruiter, you manage the recruitment process from registering the candidate on the system, to supporting them through interviews, and following up with aftercare once successfully placing them in a role.
Training will be given onsite in Alicant. From time to time, you need to work from the office. Candidates need to be fluent in English and Spanish.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates from various sources including job boards, social media, networking, or our excellent internal CRM database;
- Screening candidates through phone calls/ video calls/ face-to-face interviews;
- Creating and modifying new job descriptions;
- Managing the recruitment process from registering the candidate on the system, to supporting them through interviews, and following up with aftercare once successfully placing them in a role;
- Developing relationships with new and existing clients;
- Ideally, you will have previous experience of working within an IT/tech environment recruitment role, although applications from other sectors will also be encouraged.
- Ability to manage a desk through the full recruitment cycle;
- You will be an achiever with the desire to progress and develop your skills as a recruiter;
- Have the ability to innovate (we love ideas) and collaborate with others;
- Fluent English and Spanish;
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com.