For our customer, worldwide marketleader we are looking for an experienced IT Change Manager. As IT Infrastructure Change Manager in the Solution Team Software Engineering & Infrastructure, IT Competence Center Product, you are responsible for securing stable and well performing applications & infrastructure for the whole change implementation and managing the team of subject matter experts.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The Change Manager is responsible for managing a team of engineers (functional and infra) working on changes on the software development environment, reporting on KPI’s, financial reporting, communicating closely with the customer, implementing and maintaining a clear and efficient change process, and having an oversight of the entire change process and all stakeholders involved.
- You will safeguard the stability and performance of the services based on an in-depth understanding of the environment.
- You will take the standard and non-standard change process to the next level.
- You will professionalize the process, align it to the enterprise change process, ensure excellent execution and keep the integral overview at all times.
- The Infrastructure Change Manager ensures that changes to the environment adhere to the architecture, performance, quality and usability guidelines.
- You receive, log and allocate a priority to all requests for changes and safeguard the transfer to support.
- You schedule the Infra changes and the planning. You ensure proper review, approval and execution of changes.
- You will manage all related stakeholders
- Bachelor and Master degree
- Minimal 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar environment;
- Extensive IT experience;
- Change Management (ITIL);
- Thorough understanding of- and practical experience with managing technical teams;
- Knowledge of IT components and solutions as for instance Networking (Cisco), Linux (RedHat), Unix (Solaris), Microsoft, VMware, NetApp storage, Citrix, databases and applications like ClearCase, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Subversion is a pre.
- Background in IT and engineering;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.